Rockstar GREEN STAR SEALER is a water-based penetrating sealer formulated for use on a wide variety of mineral–based floor finishes including natural and man-made stone, tiles, concrete and terracotta.
GREEN STAR SEALER is applied as a final coat to the floor surface to protect against the ingress of oil and water borne staining substances.
- Environmentally friendly with no VOC content
- Does not change the appearance of the treated surface
- Durable and highly water and stain resistant
- Does not inhibit the water-vapour permeability
- Ready to apply, no dilution required
- Rapid curing
- Cannot flake or peel
Appearance and colour: Clear Aqueous liquid
Specific Gravity (Water = 1): 1 g/ml
Boiling Point: 100oC
Solubility in Water: Miscible
Flash Point: Non flammable
VOC Content: 0 gm/Lt
- Always apply first to an inconspicuous area or scrap piece of stone to ensure the suitability of this product for your floor finish.
- Ensure the surface to be sealed is clean, dry and free of any oils and other surface contaminants.
- Apply GREEN STAR SEALER undiluted using a lambswool applicator or low pressure hand sprayer.
- Ensure that the surface is evenly coated without leaving wet pools of product on the surface. Apply a second coat as soon as the first coat has dried (1-2hr).
- The product will cure in 5-10 hours depending on atmospheric conditions.
Coverage is dependent on the permeability of the surface and is in the range of 6-10 Mt2 per litre.
- Do not allow pools of liquid GREEN STAR SEALER to dry on the surface as a resin will develop on the surface that is difficult to remove.
- Follow good industrial hygiene practices when using this product. Avoid contact with skin and eyes by wearing suitable protective gloves and eyewear.
Clean all equipment in water.
GREEN STAR SEALER is available in 1, 5 and 20 litre packs.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
The advice and information contained herein is based on our best knowledge of the product. We believe the information to be accurate and reliable as at the date supplied, but no representation, guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, is made to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the advice and information. We urge persons receiving this advice and information to make their own determination as to the advice and information’s suitability and completeness for their own particular situation. When in doubt it is always prudent to perform a trial on a scrap section of material, or inconspicuous section of the job to ascertain the products suitability.