Rockstar TIME SAVER is a non-alkaline water-based pre-sealing solution formulated for use on natural stone paving and permeable terra-cotta tiles.
TIME SAVER is applied to the stone or tile surface prior to grouting to reduce permeability and increase the stain resistance of the surface. Excess grout generated during the grouting process can then be easily removed.
- Environmentally friendly water-based formulation
- Non Alkaline
- Reduces the ingress of water borne staining substances
- Does not inhibit the water-vapour permeability
- Allows excess mortar to be easily removed from the stone’s surface
- Ready to apply, no dilution required
- Rapid curing
- Cannot flake or peel
- Compatible will subsequent penetrating sealers and coatings
- Appearance and colour: Milky white liquid
- pH: 7-8
- Specific Gravity (Water = 1): 0.98 g/ml
- Boiling Point: 100o C
- Solubility in Water: Miscible
- Flash Point: Non flammable
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS
- Always apply first to an inconspicuous area or scrap piece of stone to ensure the suitability of this product for your stone or tile.
- Ensure the surface to be sealed is clean, dry and free of any oils and other surface contaminants.
- Apply TIME SAVER undiluted with a lambswool applicator or a low pressure hand sprayer. Minimise overlaps by working one tile at a time.
- Apply a second coat 3-4 hours after the first coat.
- The product will cure in around 24 hours depending on atmospheric conditions.
Coverage is dependent on the permeability of the stone or tile and is in the range of 6-10 Mt2 per litre.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes by wearing suitable protective gloves and eyewear.
Clean all equipment in water.
TIME SAVER is available in 1, 5 and 20 litre packs.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Classified as Non-Hazardous according to criteria of Worksafe Australia. For further detailed information refer to Material Safety Data Sheet.
The advice and information contained herein is based on our best knowledge of the product. We believe the information to be accurate and reliable as at the date supplied, but no representation, guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, is made to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the advice and information. We urge persons receiving this advice and information to make their own determination as to the advice and information’s suitability and completeness for their own particular situation. When in doubt it is always prudent to perform a trial on a scrap section of material, or inconspicuous section of the job to ascertain the products suitability.