Rockstar CONCRETE SEAL is a water-based acrylic sealer for concrete and masonry surfaces
Application of CONCRETE SEAL on concrete and masonry surfaces provides a hard wearing, dust free surface that is oil and grease resistant. The semi-gloss coating can be applied over existing coatings and is UV resistant.
- Protects surfaces from the spillage of oil, grease and foods.
- Environmentally friendly with low VOC content
- Imparts an attractive semi-gloss finish
- Excellent UV and weather resistance. Does not yellow
- Ready to apply, no dilution required
- Use directly on new concrete
- Use over previously coated surfaces
Appearance and colour: Milky liquid
Specific Gravity (Water = 1): 1.02 g/ml
Boiling Point: 100o C
Solubility in Water: Miscible
Flash Point: Non flammable
- Always apply first to an inconspicuous area or scrap piece of stone to ensure the suitability of this product for your floor finish.
- Ensure the surface to be sealed is clean, dry and free of any oils and other surface contaminants.
- Do not apply if rain is imminent, or in excessively hot and windy conditions.
- Apply CONCRETE SEAL undiluted using a lambswool applicator, or low pressure hand sprayer.
- Allow a minimum of 2 hours before applying a second coat of CONCRETE SEAL.
Coverage is dependent on the permeability of the surface. The first coat usually covers around 6 Mt2 per litre, subsequent coats should cover 7-8 Mt2 per litre.
- Do not apply CONCRETE SEAL too thickly as blistering of the coating may occur.
- Follow good industrial hygiene practices when using this product. Avoid contact with skin and eyes by wearing suitable protective gloves and eyewear.
Clean all equipment in water.
CONCRETE SEAL is available in 1, 5 and 20 litre packs.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Classified as Non-Hazardous according to criteria of Worksafe Australia. For further detailed information refer to Material Safety Data Sheet.
The advice and information contained herein is based on our best knowledge of the product. We believe the information to be accurate and reliable as at the date supplied, but no representation, guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, is made to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the advice and information. We urge persons receiving this advice and information to make their own determination as to the advice and information’s suitability and completeness for their own particular situation. When in doubt it is always prudent to perform a trial on a scrap section of material, or inconspicuous section of the job to ascertain the products suitability.