- Excellent oil and water repellency
- Excellent penetration in the most dense substrates
- Does not change the surface appearance
- Does not inhibit the water-vapour permeability
- Ready to apply, no dilution required
- Rapid curing
- Cannot flake or peel
- Appearance and colour: Colourless to yellowish, clear to hazy liquid
- Specific Gravity (Water = 1): 0.82 g/ml
- Boiling Point: 120 – 200oC
- Solubility in Water: Not miscible
- Flash Point: 30oC
- Always apply first to an inconspicuous area or scrap piece of stone to ensure the suitability of this product for your stone or tile.
- Ensure the surface to be sealed is free of excess grout and grout haze, is dry and free of any oils and other surface contaminants.
- Apply DENSE STONE SEALER undiluted by lambswool applicator or low pressure hand sprayer. Ensure that the surface is fully saturated without leaving pools of material. Apply a second coat as soon as the first coat has dried (approximately 2 hours).
- The product will cure in 12-24 hours depending on atmospheric conditions.
Coverage is dependent on the permeability of the stone or tile and is in the range of 8-10 Mt2 per litre.
- Do not allow pools of liquid DENSE STONE SEALER to dry on the surface.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes by wearing suitable protective gloves and eyewear.
- Ensure that there are no sources of ignition in area.
Clean all equipment with mineral turpentine.
DENSE STONE SEALER is available in 1, 5 and 20 litre packs.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of heat, spark and ignition, product is flammable.
Classified as Hazardous according to criteria of Worksafe Australia.