Rockstar LIFT OFF is a high strength cleaner formulated to remove grout stains, cement haze, lime deposits and efflorescence.
Use LIFT OFF on acid–resistant natural stone, glazed ceramic tile, brick and masonry. DO NOT use on acid-sensitive substrates such as limestone, marble, terrazzo, aluminium, metallic glazed tile or coloured cement.
- Effortlessly dissolves cement-based haze and residue.
- Extra concentrated for efficient heavy duty cleaning
- Safer to use than Hydrochloric acid
- Does not leave soluble chloride residues
- Appearance and colour: Colourless liquid
- Specific Gravity (Water = 1): 1.22 g/ml
- Boiling Point: 100o C
- Solubility in Water: Miscible
- pH: <2
- Flash Point: Non-flammable
- Always use rubber gloves and protective goggles when using this product
- Read the instructions carefully
- Always apply first to an inconspicuous area and inspect the results after 24 hours to gauge the suitability of this product for your substrate.
- Pre-wet the surface with water before application.
- Dilute LIFT OFF with up to 10 parts water depending on the degree of cleaning required.
- Apply the diluted solution and allow it to contact the surface for 3-5 minutes after which the surface should be agitated with a stiff nylon or natural bristle brush or white scrub pad to loosen the surface contaminants. Do not allow the solution to dry on the surface.
- Mop or wet vacuum the surface to remove used cleaning solution and dirt. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any excess cleaning solution.
- This product is corrosive!
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes by wearing suitable protective gloves and eyewear.
- Use with caution around metal surfaces, carpet and coloured cement.
Clean all equipment with water
LIFT OFF is available in 1, 5 and 20 litre packs.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Classified as Hazardous according to criteria of Worksafe Australia. For further detailed information refer to Material Safety Data Sheet.
The advice and information contained herein is based on our best knowledge of the product. We believe the information to be accurate and reliable as at the date supplied, but no representation, guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, is made to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the advice and information. We urge persons receiving this advice and information to make their own determination as to the advice and information’s suitability and completeness for their own particular situation. When in doubt it is always prudent to perform a trial on a scrap section of material, or inconspicuous section of the job to ascertain the products suitability.