Rockstar NEUTRAL CLEANER is a high-performance cleaner for use on all floor surfaces to remove built up dirt and grime.
NEUTRAL CLEANER is ideal as a maintenance cleaner for all stone, terrazzo, tile, polished concrete and vinyl flooring. NEUTRAL CLEANER is used to neutralise and remove traces of acidic grout cleaners such as Rockstar LIFT OFF.
- Powerful cleaning that easily removes everyday dirt and grime
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable formulation
- Cost effective
- Appearance and colour: Clear yellow non-viscous liquid
- pH: 7-7.5
- Specific Gravity (Water = 1): 1.01-1.03 g/ml
- Boiling Point: 100o C
- Solubility in Water: Miscible
- Flash Point: Non flammable
- NEUTRAL CLEANER is diluted 1:100 by volume with water prior to use (2 capfuls in 4 litres of water).
- For automatic scrubbing, pour the diluted cleaner into the detergent reservoir of the automatic scrubbing machine and scrub the floor as recommended by the manufacturer of the scrubbing machine.
- Manual scrubbing can be by bucket and mop or bristle brush for stubborn areas. Rinse well after scrubbing is complete.
NEUTRAL CLEANER is available in 1, 5 and 20 litre packs.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
Classified as Non-Hazardous according to criteria of Worksafe Australia. For further detailed information refer to Material Safety Data Sheet.
The advice and information contained herein is based on our best knowledge of the product. We believe the information to be accurate and reliable as at the date supplied, but no representation, guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, is made to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the advice and information. We urge persons receiving this advice and information to make their own determination as to the advice and information’s suitability and completeness for their own particular situation. When in doubt it is always prudent to perform a trial on a scrap section of material, or inconspicuous section of the job to ascertain the products suitability.