Rockstar MIRACLE CLEANER is heavy duty cleaner that removes the toughest built up dirt and grime.
MIRACLE CLEANER will easily remove built up fat, dirt, grime and soap scum from a variety of surfaces including sand stone, lime stone, concrete, terrazzo and metal. MIRACLE CLEANER aids in removing graffiti from surfaces treated with Rockstar ANTI GRAFFTI.
- Extra powerful de-greasing action removes the most stubborn stains and grime
- Will remove graffiti
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable formulation
- Appearance and colour: Colourless to yellowish liquid
- Specific Gravity (Water = 1): 0.90 g/ml
- Boiling Point: 175-190o C
- Solubility in Water: Partially Miscible
- Flash Point: 48o C
- Always apply first to an inconspicuous area or scrap piece of stone to ensure the suitability of this product for the surface to be cleaned.
- For normal dirt and grime – Dilute 1:10 with water and apply to the area by mop or sponge. Allow the solution to sit for 5-10 minutes. Scrub the wetted surface with a scrubbing brush or machine to loosen the surface contaminants. Sponge or wet vac the excess solution from the surface. A final wash with Rockstar NEUTRAL CLEANER will neutralise and remove any residue.
- For extra heavy dirt and grime – Dilute 1:5 and apply as per (2) above.
- For graffiti removal – Apply undiluted MIRACLE CLEANER to the surface using a brush and allow to soak for ½ – 1 hour with intermittent scrubbing. Wash the surface using water, or for stubborn graffiti, high pressure hot water.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes by wearing suitable protective gloves and eyewear.
- Keep away from sources of heat, spark and ignition, product is flammable.
Clean all equipment in water.
MIRACLE CLEANER is available in 1, 5 and 20 litre packs.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Classified as Hazardous according to criteria of Worksafe Australia. For further detailed information refer to Material Safety Data Sheet.
The advice and information contained herein is based on our best knowledge of the product. We believe the information to be accurate and reliable as at the date supplied, but no representation, guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, is made to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the advice and information. We urge persons receiving this advice and information to make their own determination as to the advice and information’s suitability and completeness for their own particular situation. When in doubt it is always prudent to perform a trial on a scrap section of material, or inconspicuous section of the job to ascertain the products suitability.